WE'RE HIRING! Project Manager
Position Description: The Project Manager works closely with FCH’s Director of Housing Development and other members of the Development Team to manage the development of an assigned group of projects from feasibility analysis through construction. The Project Manager is responsible for providing project management expertise and leadership to ensure the projects remain timely, within budget, and compliant with FCH’s high‐quality standards of completion.
- Preparation and interpretation of project pro‐formas, financial statements, and pay‐draws;
- Primary party preparing funding applications such as TCAC, AHSC, MHP, etc.;
- Assist in obtaining funding commitments for FCH developments;
- Organize, coordinate, document and facilitate escrow closings
Project Management and Coordination:
- Assists in securing all required entitlements and approvals;
- Coordinates work with consultants;
- Monitors LEED/Green coordination throughout project;
- Develops and maintains project files and project budgets on a monthly basis;
- Oversees project design development; supervise preparation of project plans and specifications;
- Processes requests for payment and monitors costs related to design and construction;
- Oversees project budget and schedule during construction in cooperation with the FCH Director
of Sustainability & Construction;
- Prepares due diligence responses to project lenders and other project partners;
- Performs outreach duties and public relations work as needed; attends neighborhood and community meetings to represent FCH, explain the program, and specific project details; andparticipates in City/County policy planning and advocacy efforts
Reports to: Director of Housing Development
3 or more years of experience with increasing responsibility in Multi‐Family housing development;
Proven track record of coordinating numerous (2‐3) projects at various stages of development;
Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills with keen attention to detail;
Integrity and commitment to FCH’s mission, vision, and values;
Ability to self‐direct and prioritize among competing goals, exhibit flexibility, and drive results in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment;
Non‐profit experience a plus;
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in housing related field, or a combination of education & relevant experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive benefit package (health, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, generous paid holidays and time off); Compensation will be commensurate with experience (salary range from $90,000 ‐ $120,000).
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to . Cover letters and resumes received by September 3rd will be included in the initial review of applications.